IFC Driver Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs.
IFC Zambia looking for “Driver”.
Applicants with a Secondary school diploma may apply on or before December 05, 2023.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
The IFC has published a job vacancy announcement on November 27, 2023 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
IFC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Drive staff to meetings and client sites.
- Collect/deliver official letters, invoices and parcels, as needed.
- Maintain the office vehicles (including ensuring that routine checks for tyre pressure, engine oil, brake fluid, radiator coolant, fuel level, battery water level, etc. are carried out).
- Maintain daily vehicle logbook.
- Ensure insurance, registration and general service schedules are up to date.
- Ensure that the office vehicles are always clean, including the engine compartment.
- Ensure vehicle keys are appropriately maintained and securely stored.
- Ensure that the general wear and tear of the interior fittings of the vehicles are checked.
- Ensure that vehicles are always properly equipped with spare tyres, tool kits, jacks, wheel spanners, tow ropes, jump leads, fan belts, fire extinguishers and first aid toolboxes.
- Any other administrative duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Resident Representative.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title: Driver
- Job #: req25196
- Organization: IFC
- Sector: Administration/Office Support
- Grade: ET1
- Term Duration: 1 year 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Lusaka, Zambia
- Required Language(s): English
- Preferred Language(s):
- Closing Date: 12/5/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
- Minimum of secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 5 years driving experience; defensive driving skills training will be an advantage.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Good knowledge of the city of Lusaka and other surrounding areas.
- Good driving record references.
- Proactive, takes ownership, mature, flexible personality.
- Team player, good people skills, ability to work with people from different countries, and a strong client focus.
How to Apply IFC Driver Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 05, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.