UNECA FMS Maintenance Worker Civil Works Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNECA Ethiopia looking for “FMS Maintenance Worker Civil Works“. Applicants with a degree in High School Degree may apply on or before 17th April 2023.
Established by the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations (UN) in 1958 as one of the UN’s five regional commissions, ECA’s mandate is to promote the economic and social development of its member States, foster intra-regional integration, and promote international cooperation for Africa’s development. Made up of 54 member States, and playing a dual role as a regional arm of the UN and as a key component of the African institutional landscape, ECA is well positioned to make unique contributions to address the Continent’s development challenges.
The UNECA has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of FMS Maintenance Worker Civil Works to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNECA Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the civil works Supervisor (Facilities Management Assistant), the incumbent is required to perform the following:
- Performs any kind of masonry works such as plastering, constructing retaining wall, stairs, manholes, copping, slabs and other concrete works.
- Lay plastic/ceramics tiles, floors mats, etc
- Repair curtains and venetian blinds, mats etc
- Lays water proofing material on roofs and slabs
- Paints offices, corridors and toilets of the ECA building, UN Agencies offices parking lines and traffic signs
- Supervises daily labourers and other G3 SSA staff working with engaged in various civil works
- Handle creation of job duties and delegate tasks to the G3 SSA staff
- Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out.
- Insure proper strategy of Construction materials, equipment sand tools.
- Make Sure labour, materials and equipment are ready for the job
- Performs any other similar tasks as and when requested by the supervisor.
- Provides and renders any other related services.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: FMS -Maintenance Worker Civil Works G4
- Department/Office: Economic Commission for Africa
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Posting Period: 11 April 2023 – 17 April 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Economic Commission for Africa-205668-Individual Contractor
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- High school completion is required.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply UNECA FMS Maintenance Worker Civil Works Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=205668
The Closing Date: 17th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.