UNICEF Intergovernmental Fiscal Architecture Review Consultant Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Zambia looking for “Intergovernmental Fiscal Architecture Review Consultant“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 7th April 2023.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th April 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Intergovernmental Fiscal Architecture Review Consultant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
- The consultant will review the draft IFA document, to enhance quality in terms of structure, flow, content, alignment with international best practices and reference of relevant literature, the documented lessons learned and other evidence as required. The consultant will draft additional sections or recast existing sections as the need may arise from the review and discussions with the Intergovernmental fiscal relations unit (IFRU) in the MOFNP.
- The consultant will facilitate a five day validation workshop to review the draft with key stakeholders.
- The consultant facilitation is foreseen as remote-based to minimize travel needs for the consultant.
- The Ministry and UNICEF will co-facilitate on the ground to ensure a smooth process.
- After the validation workshop, the consultant will finalise the draft and submit to the IFRU in MOFNP for onward consultation and submission for approval.
Position in Organization:
- Intergovernmental Fiscal Architecture review Consultant
- Job no: 560490
- Contract type: Consultant
- Duty Station: Lusaka
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Zambia
- Categories: Social Policy
- Deadline: 7th April 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree in economics/finance, public administration or related field.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in public financial management.
How to Apply UNICEF Intergovernmental Fiscal Architecture Review Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 7th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.