WFP Head of Partnerships Communications and Reports Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs.
WFP Zambia looking for “Head of Partnerships Communications and Reports”.
Applicants with an Advanced University Degree may apply on or before December 22, 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on December 09, 2023 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Head of Partnerships Communications and Reports to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
- Design and lead the implementation of a workplan for an assigned area that will enable WFP to identify, develop and strengthen quality partnerships
- Support a wide range of aspects of a partnership portfolio, including partner profiling, data/trends analysis and outreach plans.
- Facilitate both private and public sector partnerships to ensure WFP leverages on the resources and expertise of both sectors for effective implementation of programmes
- Contribute to sustainable funding requirements through private sector resource mobilization
- Promote Public and Private sector collaboration and build trust among various partners
- Build sustainable partnerships between WFP and its stakeholders from both the public and private sectors
- Facilitate corporate dialogue with partners through preparation of quality briefing materials
- Contribute to the preparation of partnerships programmes proposal, strategic agreement, MOUs and joint strategies
- Plan, manage and evaluate communication campaigns that impact views of the public opinion, leaders and donors to raise WFP’s profile and supporting fundraising activities.
- Generate the production of donor specific visibility content
- support the design and implementation of the Annual Country Reports in collaboration with the country programme, monitoring and evaluation and logistics functions
- Manage and supervise the communications, partnerships and reports team
- Represent WFP at meetings at appropriate levels in order to advance the government partnerships strategy and objectives and build support for WFP activities.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Head of Partnerships Communications and Reports (Consultant II)
- Requisition ID: 830662
- Posted: 08/12/2023
- Short Term Monthly
- Location: Africa, Southern – Zambia – Lusaka
- Closing Date: December 22, 2023
- Advanced university degree in Political Science, International Development, Development Economics, Journalism, International Relations, Communications or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- At Least five (5) years postgraduate professional experience in a related field of operations.
- Proven experience in programming and complete understanding of the project management life cycle is a strong advantage.
- International Professional: Fluency (level C) in English language.
How to Apply WFP Head of Partnerships Communications and Reports Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.