WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WHO Kenya looking for “National Health Financing Consultant”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 27 March 2023.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs 2023
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of National Health Financing Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
WHO Job Vacancy 2023
Scope of work:
- Collect information on all the health financing attributes within the HFPM for Kenya through document review and key informant interviews
- In collaboration with health sector stakeholders, use the information collected to assess progress on the different health financing attributes
- Share the draft findings from the review within technical working group for validation
- To revise the report based on the comments based on internal and external stakeholder reviews
- Disseminate the validated findings with national stakeholders through the national health financing dialogue
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree
- Have experience in written skills including experience in developing written reports and incorporating feedback
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in a team with multiple stakeholders and independently
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.