UN Habitat Oversight and Methods Individual Contractor Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UN Habitat Kenya looking for “Oversight and Methods Individual Contractor”. Applicants with a Degree in business administration may apply on or before 09 May 2023.
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is the United Nations programme for human settlements and sustainable urban development. It was established in 1978 as an outcome of the first United Nations Conference on Human Settlements and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat I) held in Vancouver, Canada, in 1976. UN-Habitat maintains its headquarters at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Kenya. It is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group. The mandate of UN-Habitat derives from the Habitat Agenda, adopted by the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements (Habitat II) in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1996.
The UN Habitat has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Oversight and Methods Individual Contractor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UN Habitat Job Vacancy 2023
This Individual Contractor role is in the UN-Habitat, Management Advisory and Compliance Service, Oversight, and Internal Controls Unit at the Nairobi duty Station. The Oversight and Methods Consultant will be under the direct supervision of the Head, Oversight, and Internal Controls Unit.
- Provide assistance to the United Nations OIOS, the BOA and the JIU in collecting documentation and other information for the conduct of their audit and oversight assignments.
- Maintain or up-to-date audit recommendation control database; tracking and reporting of status of audit recommendation implementation.
- Ensures that the Integrated Planning, Management and Reporting (IPMR) is continuously monitored and updated and is able to generate reports from the system as and when they are needed to facilitate accountability, learning and programme improvement.
- Contribute to organizing and strengthening UN-Habitat Risk Management Policy.
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree in business administration, information management, or related relevant field is required.
- Work experience with Audit and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is required.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UN Habitat Oversight and Methods Individual Contractor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 09 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.