Action Contre La Faim Senior Logistics Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
Action Contre La Faim Kenya looking for “Senior Logistics Officer”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before January 15, 2024.
Created in 1979, our Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) – Action Against Hunger – is fighting against hunger in the world. Its mission is to save lives eradicating hunger through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, in particular during and after emergency situations caused by conflicts and natural disasters. Today, Action Against Hunger is a major player in the fight against hunger in the world. Structured on an international network, our organization provides a coordinated response in nearly 50 countries. Our priority is to have effective actions in the fields and testify about vulnerable population.
The Action Contre La Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on December 27, 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Logistics Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy 2024
- Manage the Logistics function of Horn and Eastern Africa regional Office. Identify operational challenges that affect the effectiveness and integrity of Logistics and admin function. Apply professional procurement concepts, standards and best office practices from within the non-profit and other sectors in support of humanitarian services.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Senior Logistics Officer
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Certification in Procurement and Supply (KISM, CIPS, CPSM etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience coordinating logistics function in humanitarian context.
- Demonstrated previous experience on Supply chain ERP
- Demonstrated experience of in managing country level logistics, cross boarder clearance of goods and organization travel plans
Required Skills & Competencies
- Experience within INGO is desirable.
- Good understanding of the donor rules (ECHO/USAID/FCDO among other donors)
- Good command of Excel, Word and Outlook is imperative
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated ability to establish, maintain and manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including ability to plan for multiple contingencies and strong attention to detail.
- Genuine interest in and commitment to humanitarian principles
- Flexible approach and willingness to take on additional tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and can easily adapt to changing circumstances
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Membership in a professional body related to Supply chain /Procurement is an added advantage
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply Action Contre La Faim Senior Logistics Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://apply.workable.com/action-against-hunger/j/1CBEA21F0E/
The Closing Date: January 15, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- CIFF Finance Business Partner Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Programme Specialist – Child Rights and Business Jobs 2024
- NRC Finance Manager Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Programme Officer Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Programme Specialist Jobs 2024
- UNOPS Country Market Shaping Specialist Jobs 2024
- WFP Business Support Assistant Jobs 2024
- WFP Programme Associate Jobs 2024