Amref Health Africa Law Professional Intern Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Amref Health Africa Ethiopia looking for “Law Professional Intern“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 27th May 2023.
Amref Health Africa was founded in 1957 by three surgeons as the Flying Doctors of East Africa. Three doctors – Sir Michael Wood, Sir Archibald McIndoe and Tom Rees – drew up a plan to provide medical care in East Africa, where they had all worked for many years as reconstructive surgeons.
The Amref Health Africa has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Law Professional Intern to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Amref Health Africa Job Vacancy 2023
- Law professional intern will support logistics and admin manager, on standardizing process of being used contract agreement, formats, templates, memorandum of understanding, outgoing client corresponding letters, different operational checklist and other operational working tools.
- The main objective of the position is to understand and observe what being a legally required terms and articles are contained on each contractual agreement and other documents and fulfill the missing legally required terms and put in standard templates.
- The day to day task may include drafting, reviewing and editing process all contractual documents, observe from legal point of view, make some modification and articulate in a very understandable way, get legal advisor comment and put together to be used as living document
- Assist logistic and admin manager and other team members on all aspects of contractual agreement and other template modification and organize in standard way
- Assist logistic and admin manager in organizing and drafting different logistics and admin related functional unit’s standard operational procedure, memorandum of understanding; client corresponding letters and other legal paper works like incident and accident case files, waive approval and evidence records templates .
- Identify legal related gaps and implementation area needs and provide possible advise to logistics and admin manager to fill the gaps .
- Effectively utilize the Amref information management system, HR information system and other financial platforms (ERP)
- Undertake other duties that may assigned by log and admin management unit on standardization process of other operational management sections .
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Law Professional Intern
- Department: Logistics and administration unit
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Terms of employment Six months
- Required number One
- Reports To: Logistics and administration manager
- Input time: 5 days from Monday – Friday
- Deployment date: June1/2023
Qualification & Experience:
- First degree graduate from law school
- No Working Experience.
How to Apply Amref Health Africa Law Professional Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://amref.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Law-Professional-Support-Intern-JD.pdf
The Closing Date: 27th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.