Baylor Care and Treatment Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Baylor Uganda looking for “Care and Treatment Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 24, 2023.
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (BU) is a leading provider of Integrated, High-Quality, High Impact comprehensive HIV, TB, RMNCAH and global health security (GHS) services in Uganda. Baylor Uganda is an indigenous, not-for-profit organization established in 2006, Baylor Uganda has a long track record delivering strong return on investments with >USD 130 million donor funds efficiently managed.
The Baylor has published a job vacancy announcement on March 14, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Care and Treatment Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (BU)|
|Position||Care and Treatment Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||March 24, 2023|
Baylor Job Vacancy 2023
- Develop and monitor the implementation of consolidated project annual, quarterly and monthly work plans, procurement plans and budgets for HIV care and treatment services and support tracking of progress at project, district and facility levels as well as monitor the integration of related activities in the district/facility plans and budgets.
- In collaboration with the capacity building manager, develop the regional capacity building/ mentorship plan for HIV/AIDS/TB care, treatment, nutrition, paediatric & adolescent programs for district health workers and monitor its implementation based on clearly identified needs.
- In collaboration with the HR coordinator, monitor the compliance of the Care and treatment teams to the HR systems and policies as well as conduct supervisory HR support activities to maintain a competent & motivated care & treatment team.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships and networks with district key stakeholders and other partner organizations involved in HIV/STI/TB surveillance programs and advocate for comprehensive, relevant and harmonized interventions.
- Develop and implement strategies for conducting periodic program review/lesson learnt meetings/ based on the set and agreed upon periodic targets for the programs and develop action plans for improvements including periodic report writing and feed back to stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the QI advisor, review and monitor the implementation of MoH Quality Improvement objectives and quality improvement projects in the supported districts and health facilities.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of initiatives for conducting HIV/STI/TB care, treatment and prevention related operational research and support the writing of fundable proposals.
- Write quarterly, semi- annual and annually reports in regard to the performance of the project in line with Baylor Uganda’s strategic objectives.
- Develop fundable proposals in collaboration with other Baylor-Uganda staff and key stakeholders for the sustainability or continuity of various programs in line with Baylor Uganda strategic objectives.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of a lessons learnt system aligned to case conferences, mortality audit and organizational continued medical education sessions to promote continuous professional development in line with Baylor Uganda Clinical Policies and SOPs.
Position in Organization:
- REPORTING TO: Project Manager
- DEPARTMENT: Directorate of Programs
- DATE POSTED: 10th March, 2023
- CLOSING DATE: 24th March, 2023
- EXPERIENCE: 5 YEARS
- A Master’s degree in pediatrics, internal medicine, health systems management or public health.
- At least 5 years working experience in the field of HIV.
- At least 2 years’ work experience at a middle or senior management level with a reputable organization.
- Direct experience of representation with government and donor health agencies.
How to Apply Baylor Care and Treatment Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.baylor-uganda.org/jobs/404
The Closing Date: March 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.