Baylor Study Doctor Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Baylor Uganda looking for “Study Doctor“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 19, 2023.
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (BU) is a leading provider of Integrated, High-Quality, High Impact comprehensive HIV, TB, RMNCAH and global health security (GHS) services in Uganda. Baylor Uganda is an indigenous, not-for-profit organization established in 2006, Baylor Uganda has a long track record delivering strong return on investments with >USD 130 million donor funds efficiently managed.
The Baylor has published a job vacancy announcement on May 12, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Study Doctor to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
Baylor Job Vacancy 2023
- Providing clinical assessment and evaluation of health or illnesses of study participants and give proper individualized care and treatment management, including referral of complicated cases to higher levels of management in line with Baylor Uganda Clinical and study protocol.
- Conducting pre-screening and recruitment procedures for eligible participants, and discuss with study management team to address challenges affecting participant recruitment.
- Providing study information, appropriate health-related advice, health education and counselling to patients and their caregivers.
- Assessing participants for Adverse Events, documenting on relevant worksheets and reporting and monitoring them as stipulated in the study protocol and research regulatory authorities.
- Performing investigations on patients, follow up results then trace and initiate patients with critical results on appropriate treatment and/or refer to them for higher levels of management as per Baylor Uganda related Clinical Policies and SOPs
- Completing worksheets (CRFs) and other source documents as appropriate; filing and submitting for timely data entry as well as verifying and signing off the data entered onto the study databases in line with GCP, QC & QA standards.
- Developing participant flow charts and standard operating procedures (SOPs) relating to study participant clinical care and to ensure adherence to the study protocol and ministry of health guidelines.
- Preparing and submitting weekly study screening and recruitment reports to the trial manager, the study team and key stakeholders in line with the study protocol.
Position in Organization:
- REPORTING TO: Clinical Trials Manager
- DEPARTMENT: Research
- DATE POSTED: 11th May, 2023
- CLOSING DATE: 19th May, 2023
- EXPERIENCE: 2 YEARS
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or equivalent from a recognized institution and must be registered with the Uganda Medical and dental practitioners Council-valid practicing license is a must.
- At least two years of experience in clinic or hospital-based services with Experience in managing HIV/AIDS clients.
How to Apply Baylor Study Doctor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.baylor-uganda.org/jobs/413
The Closing Date: May 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- GGGI Internship for Forestry and Nature Jobs 2023
- UNDP Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- WFP Logistics Associate Jobs 2023
- Water For People Driver Jobs 2023
- Water For People Project Officer Jobs 2023
- Water For People Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
- Water For People Grant Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Water For People Grant Accountant Jobs 2023
- ZOA International Logistics Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Country Operations Manager Jobs 2023
- Chemonics Chief Executive Officer Jobs 2023
- IDI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023