CIFF Finance Business Partner Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
CIFF Kenya looking for “Finance Business Partner”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before January 10, 2024.
The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation was established in 2002 by Chris Hohn and Jamie Cooper. The co-founders set out to improve the lives of children living in poverty in developing countries through strategies that have lasting impact. With a rigorous business-like approach to philanthropic funding, the foundation was focused on clear returns for children from the outset. The emphasis on data to measure impact has been widely adopted by other development funders.
The CIFF has published a job vacancy announcement on December 27, 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Business Partner to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
CIFF Job Vacancy 2024
- Financial, governance and risk due diligence prior to investment approval
- Advice on the finance structure of grant proposals
- Analysis and negotiation of grantee budgets
- Management of the payment approval process
- Audits of grantees mid and post-investment
- Working with grantees to strengthen their financial and operational controls
- Provide added value, commercial and financial advice on relevant aspects of programme & evaluation design and delivery
- Carry out financial modelling and analysis to support programme decision making
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Africa programme team
Position in Organization:
- Finance Business Partner, Kenya
- Hybrid Nairobi, Nairobi County,
- Full time
- Bachelor’s degree and qualified accountant, or equivalent
- Strong personal motivation to work in the not-for-profit sector and interest in international development
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, in particular advanced excel skills and intermediate modelling skills
- Experience of working with SMEs would also be of value
- Understanding of the financial risk environment within the international development sector
- Good understanding of effective governance models and risk management frameworks
- Experience within Audit or Internal Audit would be particularly helpful
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Willing to adapt to changing priorities, and flexible enough to respond to the demands of a growing organisation
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and work well as a team player
- A flexible and friendly attitude with the willingness to learn and enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- Ability to present financial information in a compelling way for diverse audiences
- Excellent attention to detail essential
- An innovative thinker with a pragmatic and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to analyse an organisation’s strength of management, vision and adaptive capacity. Ability to recruit, guide, influence and/or advise management teams to effectively implement programmes
- Experience working within government systems and/or experience influencing the policies of government agencies, private sector organizations or donor organisations
- Effectively champions and promotes causes – credible and professional, they always present the Foundation’s programmes in a compelling way to engage the audience
- Skilled in relationship building and strengthening; able to influence others and work collaboratively, uniting groups with a shared purpose
- English is CIFF’s business language – we expect all our people to display outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all aspects of their role
- Capacity to work in a range of cultural and socio-economic contexts, adapting style and approach appropriately and in a culturally sensitive manner to maximise effectiveness
- IT proficiency (most specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A proven self-starter, who works with pace and resilience.
Key working Relationships
- CIFF Board members
- Other CIFF teams – particularly EME and functional teams (e.g., legal, HR, finance)
- Global partners and stakeholders – e.g., FCDO, World Bank, USAID et al
- International charities and NGOs – e.g., Gates Foundation, ELMA, et al
- National governments and local NGO partners in priority geographies
- Research and academic institutions active within sector specialism
- Responsibility for personal pipeline and delivery targets
How to Apply CIFF Finance Business Partner Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://apply.workable.com/ciff/j/5E527C1345/
The Closing Date: January 10, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNICEF Programme Specialist – Child Rights and Business Jobs 2024
- NRC Finance Manager Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Programme Officer Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Programme Specialist Jobs 2024
- UNOPS Country Market Shaping Specialist Jobs 2024
- WFP Business Support Assistant Jobs 2024
- WFP Programme Associate Jobs 2024
- CIFOR Field Technician Jobs