CIFOR Global Events and Conferences Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
CIFOR Kenya looking for “Global Events and Conferences Manager”.
Applicants with a Degree in communications may apply on or before 31 December 2023.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 December 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Global Events and Conferences Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and implement a digital events platform to be used for all CIFOR-ICRAF digital and hybrid events.
- Develop and execute full communications plans for each event, including briefs, editorial agenda, run-of-show, speaking notes and leading on the communications strategy.
- Liaise with CIFOR-ICRAF scientists to prepare and to assist in drafting concept notes related to CIFOR-ICRAF campaigns, events, online initiatives including events of global significance, Global Landscapes Forum events and regional and thematic events.
- Provide full events planning, implementation, reports, and logistical service to CIFOR-ICRAF’s themes and regions and prepare event reports and lessons learnt for knowledge management.
- Manage consultants and staff involved in CIFOR-ICRAF’s global events and ensure effective coordination with scientists and the Communications, Outreach and Engagement unit.
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree in communications or a related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in global conferences, events planning, logistics and budget management
- Experience in coordinating large conferences involving senior government ministers and in managing attendances of more than 1,000 participants.
- A proven ability to develop communications strategic direction.
- Ability to travel and flexibility.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of other international languages is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFOR Global Events and Conferences Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.