CIFOR Stakeholder Engagement with Evidence Specialist Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
CIFOR Kenya looking for “Stakeholder Engagement with Evidence Specialist”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 20 January 2024.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 December 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Stakeholder Engagement with Evidence Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2024
Overview: The Stakeholder Engagement with Evidence and Process Specialist will be expected to lead and support work across multiple projects and countries to bring evidence and stakeholders together through strategic and inclusive engagement processes to inform decision-making for enhanced outcomes in natural resource management and sustainable development. The role will also engage in research and knowledge production linked to the engagement processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and project manage strategic stakeholder engagement processes including stakeholder mapping, facilitating consultation processes for strategic understanding of diverse stakeholders and their needs and priorities.
- Run (and enhance) co-design processes using human centered design methods (largely for decision dashboards).
- Co-design and facilitate workshops (both in-person and virtually) globally and at local and national levels.
- Oversee structured engagement and strategic relationship building with various stakeholders over time.
- Explore and bring in new engagement methods and processes, by expanding approaches to Incorporate cutting edge pedagogy to the SHARED team.
- Build capacity of engagement focal points in projects and country offices and develop and deliver training materials.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Governance, Economics, Social science, or related field with an understanding of landscape management
- At least 7 years’ experience working in research/development projects in the global south and in stakeholder engagement or facilitation across multiple countries.
- Policy engagement or policy impact work.
- Project development, management, and budgeting experience.
- Research synthesis for a policy or practice audience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilitating, mediation of diverse spaces and contentious forums with government, civil society, or NGO actors, ideally around landscapes and resources.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFOR Stakeholder Engagement with Evidence Specialist Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.