DRC Regional Grants Specialist Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
DRC Kenya looking for “Regional Grants Specialist”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 03 January 2024.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 December 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Grants Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
DRC Job Vacancy 2024
Overall purpose of the role: The Regional Grants Specialist sits within the regional programmes team and is responsible for leadership, quality control and management of regional and multi-country grants within the EAGL region, and for providing technical support and advisory to regional colleagues. The Specialist will work closely with the Regional Business Development Coordinator, programmes and finance staff in the RO and the different Country Offices (COs) grants colleagues.
The role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and quality control specific regional/multi-country contracts/awards across EAGL;
- Lead and facilitate project kick-off and close-out meetings for regional/multi-donor projects, in line with DRC processes, ensuring relevant staff and partners are aware of their programmatic, financial and compliance obligations/requirements;
- Track grants processes and milestones for all regional/multi-country contracts/awards through the grants cycle ensuring relevant information and documentation are disseminated to relevant staff in a timely manner;
- Review current grant progress against original plans and log frames, identify areas of concern and ensure remedial actions are taken;
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, International Development or other relevant experience
- At least five years of professional experience in humanitarian or development contexts with grants and/or contract management responsibilities
- Proven experience in project cycle management, including planning and project development, budget management, quality assurance, and MEAL
- Extensive knowledge of EU, USAID, FCDO, UN and other institutional donors and their compliance requirements with proven experience of successful contract management including consortium grants
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Regional Grants Specialist Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.