FHI 360 Finance and Administration Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Ethiopia looking for “Finance and Administration Officer“. Applicants with a degree in BA Degree may apply on or before 1st May 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Administration Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all payment documents related to U-HB Activity project.
- Handle all FHI 360 regional office periodic advance request and liquidations.
- Examine payment/settlement request received to ensure that documentation is complete and all information concerning the payment has been provided.
- Prepare payment vouchers, CRV’s and JV’s.
- Closely work with the Regional Technical Hub Lead to forecast the weekly and monthly cash demand of the region.
- Maintain proper recording of all disbursements, follow-up advances for settlement.
- Manage regional bank account.
- Work with FHI 360 Country office finance team to facilitate transfers of funds to the regional office as required and follow-up the settlement.
- Ensure all statutory payments are paid on time.
- Reconcile the withholding collected against the payment effected.
- Maintain petty cash fund and coordinate with FHI 360 country office finance team for timely replenishment.
- Supervise the physical and computerized archiving, as well as the security of HR administrative documents at the base level.
- Control the updating of individual files of personnel.
- Prepare and disseminate staff contact lists monthly.
- Responsible for bringing any official and legal correspondence to the attention of the Senior Management Team and assist with adequate responses.
- Assist in organizing trainings/workshops, ensuring that venues are appropriate and booked and ensuring lodging for participants and facilitators.
- Maintain proper inventory and follow up proper utilization of fixed assets distributed to the region.
- Ensure office machines are properly maintained and in proper condition.
- Assist in ensuring management of vehicle fleets and timely service.
Position in Organization:
- Finance and Administration Officer
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023200619
- BA in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field or equivalent combination of education.
- Minimum of 3–5 years financial management experience and experience in local Implementing partner financial monitoring.
How to Apply FHI 360 Finance and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Addis-Ababa-Ethiopia/Finance-and-Administration-Officer_Requisition-2023200619
The Closing Date: 1st May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.