Ayuda en Accion Area Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Ayuda en Accion Ethiopia looking for “Area Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Graduate Degree may apply on or before 14th May 2023.
Ayuda en Acción is an organization with an international presence that, from a global commitment, has been fighting against poverty, inequality and exclusion since its birth in 1981. Our scope of action is developed in Africa, Latin America, Asia, and from 2013 also in Spain, in those territories and populations with greater vulnerability and less access to opportunities to exercise their rights with equality and equity. A non-denominational, non-partisan organisation committed to the values that stem from respect for Human Rights and that believes in the need to generate changes that make social justice possible, by addressing the causes that generate inequality of opportunities, social exclusion and poverty. A supportive community of exchange of values and capabilities, based on dignity, equality and mutual respect, which includes more than 120,000 people, a large number of companies and diverse collaborators, whose solidarity reaches around 2,500,000 people with whom we work together to improve their lives.
The Ayuda en Accion has published a job vacancy announcement on 29th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Area Manager to be based in Yabelo, Oromia, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Ayuda en Accion|
|Location||Yabelo, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||1|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||14th May 2023|
Ayuda en Accion Job Vacancy 2023
- Implement Area Programme Strategy (2023-2025) in line with annual planning.
- Provide oversight of annual expenditure in Area of responsibility and take remedial action if gaps are identified.
- Coordinate with Programmes Director and Grants Manager on conducting regular and ad-hoc needs assessment feeding into programme development in Borena and Wolaita Zones.
- Contribute to discussions on strategic direction of the Ayuda en Accion programme in Ethiopia, fundraising and developing proposals to be implemented in Borena and Wolaita.
- Pro-actively build collaborative partnerships with government, local partners, Alliance2015 and other international organisations to seek synergies and joint programming opportunities.
- Represent Ayuda en Accion in strategic meetings and coordination platforms with regional and zonal government representatives, donors, partners and other stakeholders.
- Represent Ayuda en Acción in joint coordination meetings with Alliance2015 in Borena and Wolaita Zones.
- Provide oversight of ongoing programme activities ensuring high quality, timely implementation and utilisation of allocated resources.
- Support the programme and operational teams in adopting project cycle management tools.
- Carry out regular monitoring of projects implemented in areas of responsibility and identify gaps and solutions to tackle them in close coordination with the Ayuda en Accion national office.
- Ensure the programme teams provide accurate data for periodic internal and donor reporting.
- Facilitate stakeholder visits to programme areas.
- Facilitate collection of data in line with knowledge management planning ensuring that best practices and lessons learned are disseminated internally and to external stakeholders.
- In coordination with MEAL Manager (Addis Ababa), ensure accountability measures are in place, organisational Code of Conduct is followed, including strict compliance with Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, and core humanitarian standards and principles are respected.
- Ensure understanding of and compliance with organisational policies and procedures, including Logistics, Procurement, Finance, Human Resource, Safety and Security and others.
- Forecast cashflow needs in Area Offices and request resources in due time.
- Oversee procurement of goods and services as per annual procurement plan and in close coordination with Operations Director (Addis Ababa).
- Ensure all staff have valid job descriptions guiding their organisational roles.
- Participate in the recruitment of staff as per the HR plan and guidance from the national office.
- Support staff in developing their work plans and implement participatory performance management in line with the organisational Human Resources policies.
Position in Organization:
- Area Manager
- Location: Yabelo (Ethiopia)
- Contract: Temporary
- Working day: Full time
- Sector: NGOs and public sector
- Vacancies: 1
- Discipline: Other
- Work modality: On site
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate Degree.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply Ayuda en Accion Area Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://empleoayudaenaccion.talentclue.com/en/node/94858808/4590
The Closing Date: 14th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.