IRC GBV Data Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “GBV Data Assistant”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 25 April 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of GBV Data Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Scope of Work: Under the supervision of IRC WPE Senior Program Officer, and based in Hagadera, Dadaab the Data (GBVIMS) Assistant, will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data of activities done by WPE response team in the Support Centre, Women and Girls Safe Spaces (WGSS) and/or mobile team and activities done by Prevention & GBV risk reduction team in WPE Field Sites.
- Directly oversee all WPE data collection and management with the support and supervision of the Senior WPE Officer and Coordinator.
- Ensure data received from the field teams is correctly entered into the program trackers on a regular weekly basis – gather, consolidate, clarify errors, and clear the program data.
- Ensure accurate and regular data entry and review, including robust analysis and identification of trends, following the WPE information management protocols and standards set out by the GBVIMS.
- Maintain and ensure safe, ethical, and accurate documentation, filing, storing and usage of information.
- Share weekly the updated Program Data and Indicator tracker with the WPE PSS Officers, Outreach Officer and the Senior WPE Officer.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or other relevant training
- Good working knowledge of English language.
- Minimum one-year professional experience in implementing GBV response programs.
- Knowledge of GBVIMS or confidential data entry as an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of gender-based violence, women’s protection, and empowerment in the context of Dadaab refugee camp.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC GBV Data Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs