IRC Partnership Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Partnership Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 15 February 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Partnership Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
The Role: The Partnership Coordinator, Grant Operations & Analytics Team (GOAT) will maintain quality management of the partnerships under grants and contracts within IRC’s Technical Excellence (TechEx) Department. Reporting to the Sr Partnerships Adviser, this position will work closely with in-country and HQ staff, including award managers, finance, and business development, to ensure effective partnership management in line with IRC’s Partnership Excellence for Equality and Results System (PEERS).
- Support the Sr Partnerships Advisor in the development of TechEx’s internal capacity to partner, including establishing the six core building blocks for partnership success: self-assessment; defined and resources roles; partnership working group; partnership training; stakeholder analysis; and collaborative design.
- Support the GOAT Partnership Team in delivering their service offering to TechEx including the development of partnership strategies for each Technical Unit and the identification of ne potential partners, including strategic partners.
- Provide advice on PEERS processes during development phase as required.
- Conduct all partner due diligence processes including vetting and facilitating the signing of pre-teaming/teaming agreements, for opportunities you are the partnership lead on.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is required.
- Approximately 6 years of experience managing all types of partnerships including those with International and National NGOs, civil society organizations, private sector, and universities/research institutes; ideally under grants and contracts.
- Demonstrated experience of supporting the development of proposals for public and private donors
- Previous management experience and/or training is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Partnership Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.