IRC People and Culture Manager Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “People and Culture Manager”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 10 February 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 26 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of People and Culture Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Overview/Summary: The IRC is working to set up a new People & Culture (P&C) department to draw together Human Resources (HR), Safeguarding (SG), and Gender, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (GEDI) to integrate our shared objectives into all aspects of our decision making and strategy.
- Manage day-to-day P&C transactions and processes for HQ, including but not limited to job description reviews, compensation recommendations, benefits and employee lifecycle changes administration.
- Work closely with people managers to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for all new team members and a standardized offboarding for departing employees (exit interviews, managing the return of IRC property, and ensuring compliance with legal and organizational policies etc.)
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of P&C-related documentation and maintain employee records in compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Collaborate with the P&C Director to develop and update policies and procedures as necessary.
- Serve as a reliable source of P&C knowledge in response to employee and/or supervisor requests, ensuring compliance with IRC policies and procedures and applicable labor laws.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum University degree
- At least 5 years of experience in an HR support function or Client Service role with outstanding capabilities in MS Excel. Experience in Workday or similar HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience in a large, global, matrixed organization and/or within a non-profit setting is a plus
- In depth knowledge of HR concepts, and the ability to ramp quickly on new topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record and fulfillment in operating with a client service approach, and building and fostering positive working relationships; highly resourceful
- High data analytics skills and ability to use basic data outputs to tell a high-level story
- Sensitive to and have a solid understanding of Gender Equality concepts and their impact on HR practices
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC People and Culture Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.