IRC Research Uptake Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Research Uptake Coordinator”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 20 January 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Research Uptake Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Overview: The Research Uptake Coordinator works within the Data & Evidence Team with oversight from the INEE Director to build upon and strengthen the EiE evidence base and data ecosystem.
The Research Uptake Coordinator, who is hired and hosted by the International Rescue Committee, works as a member of the INEE Secretariat. All core functions (e.g. communications, advocacy, promotion and fundraising) will be coordinated with the Secretariat staff in order to ensure coherence and harmonization across activities.
- Assist and support the Data & Evidence Team to handle complex projects, meet their objectives, and successfully collaborate with network members, partners, and key stakeholders
- Contribute to the strategic direction of INEE’s data, measurement, and evidence work particularly in relation to the democratization of knowledge production, dissemination, and use – linking regional and global INEE network spaces
- Contribute to a positive team dynamic by engaging and working in the spirit of collaboration.
- Support multi-directional flows of information between the Data & Evidence Team and all of the Secretariat
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum university degree
- Minimum 5 years of directly relevant professional experience.
- Strong theoretical and practical background in the field of education, including in development and humanitarian contexts.
- Strong technical knowledge and field experience related to education in emergencies and refugee education.
- In-depth understanding of INEE’s ways of working and role in the EiE sector.
- Experience working with networks and employing network approaches.
- Understanding and experience in the areas of research, and evidence;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Research Uptake Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.