MSI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. MSI Ethiopia looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 14th June 2023.
Founded in 1981 in a small townhouse in northwest Washington, D.C., we’ve grown in size and presence around the world, and the ability to tackle complex international development challenges.
The MSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
MSI Job Vacancy 2023
- Support the evaluation design development process including development of instruments and data collection methodology.
- Support the secondary data review and synthesis.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to assess the effectiveness of health sector financing interventions.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by training other members of the team on best data collection, data capture, and analysis practices.
- Participate in and contribute to the evaluation findings, conclusions, and recommendations process.
- Manage data collection efforts including sampling, planning and coordination with relevant stakeholders and respondents.
- Collaborate with the evaluation team and stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate reporting of evaluation results.
Position in Organization:
- MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST
- Location: Addis Ababa, ET-ET, Ethiopia
- International Development
- Posted: 6.6.2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, public health, or related field required.
- Minimum five years of work experience, with a focus on monitoring and evaluation, preferably in the health sector required.
- Experience conducting evaluations including developing evaluation design such as instruments and methodologies required.
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and interpretation using quantitative and qualitative methods required.
How to Apply MSI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 14th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.