NRC Finance Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
NRC Nigeria looking for “Finance Coordinator”.
Applicants with a BSc Degree in Accounting may apply on or before 02 February 2024.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 January 2024 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Coordinator to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
NRC Job Vacancy 2024
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at area level
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines, and donor requirements
- Prepared and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all supporting documents
- Supports line managers in procedures and required support team pieces of training
- Managements of the finance team
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working as a Finance Coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context
- BSc Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Previous experience working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Finance Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.