NRC Livelihoods and Food Security Project Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria looking for “Livelihoods and Food Security Project Manager”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 06 July 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 26 June 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Livelihoods and Food Security Project Manager to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Role and responsibilities:
The Livelihood and Food Security Project Manager is responsible for effectively implementing the NRC LFS portfolio at the area level and representing NRC at coordination forums, as delegated by the Area Manager.
- Manage the Area Office LFS CC project team
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, guidance, and procedures
- Contribute to the development of LFS CC strategies for the country and area; participate in project development
- Coordinate and manage LFS project implementation, including activities, budget, spending plans, workplans, reports, and project documentation, in accordance with proposals, strategies, and donor requirements
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects
- Provide regular progress reports to the Area Manager and CC Specialist
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, development studies, rural development, agriculture, livelihoods, economics, or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Project Manager in a humanitarian and/or recovery context and managing livelihoods and food security interventions
- Proven experience in working with agriculture, livestock, aquaculture, income generation, financial inclusion, and value chain development, with strong experience in using Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) as a modality
- Experience in food security and livelihood assessments, including field data collection and analysis
- Previous experience working in complex and volatile contexts
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Livelihoods and Food Security Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 06 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.