NRC Regional Protection Analysis Manager Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
NRC Kenya looking for “Regional Protection Analysis Manager”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 08 February 2024.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Protection Analysis Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
NRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Role: Your role as the Regional Protection Analysis Manager is to be responsible for improving protection monitoring and analysis in relation to the Sudan crisis regional response. This involves developing a protection analysis curriculum, training and mentoring of NRC staff and Protection Cluster partners in the affected countries, advising and liaising with country Protection Clusters, conducting protection analysis that incorporates cross border and regional trends and producing regional protection analysis reports.
- Strengthen protection analysis for the regional Sudan crisis response;
- Develop a curriculum for training and strengthening protection analysis skills targeting NRC staff in the field, Protection Cluster partners and local organization’s;
- Collaborate and liaise with other protection actors globally that are working on analysis to ensure the curriculum has broader application outside of NRC, and fills an unmet need for analysis capacity strengthening;
- Conduct training for staff and partners in the field with a focus on Sudan and South Sudan;
- Liaise with NRC Country Programmes, Protection Clusters and Sectors at the country and regional level to strengthen analysis capacity and support efforts at protection analysis;
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant University studies in fields related to Protection (law, social sciences or related disciplines).
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context;
- Experience in conducting Protection Analysis or managing a Protection Monitoring system;
- Experience working in East and Southern Africa region is essential;
- Experience working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Knowledge and skills in market analysis, cash-based interventions and market based programmes is a plus;
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Regional Protection Analysis Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.