NRC Research Analyst Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. NRC Kenya looking for “Research Analyst”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 10 July 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Research Analyst to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all assessments, reports and information products on humanitarian crises in the Horn of Africa to understand the information landscape and current gaps.
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of the team’s information management systems and ensure that internal and external needs for information are processed in a structured and efficient manner. This includes maintenance of ACAPS’ internal monitoring tracking sheet.
- Ensure that crisis monitoring feeds into the design of analytical products.
- Support the overall informational needs of the response through the compilation, synthesis, and analysis of relevant qualitative and quantitative information.
- Contribute to the creation of tools to facilitate the ongoing analysis and sharing of data and information that support evidence-based decision making.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Master’s degree, preferably in humanitarian action, social sciences (anthropology, sociology, economics, political science, psychology, geography, etc.), area studies, international relations, public health, epidemiology or other relevant education.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Proven cooperation and inter-personal skills, including proven capacity to work very efficiently in a team.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, and results-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage own use of time, and self-motivate.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Familiarity with R, Python, Tableau, PowerBI, or similar software, is an asset.
- Flexible, including willingness to work overtime.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Research Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.