Plan International Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Plan International Nigeria looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 16 April 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant to be based in Yola, Nigeria.
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: The Information Management/Monitoring and Evaluation assistant is to support the implementation of the Beiersdorf Project in the context of Adamawa State, north-eastern Nigeria.
The purpose of this role is to provide timely, accurate information on project implementation and ensure that monitoring and evaluation are in line with specific project FAD/donor requirements.
The role’s support is to achieve accountability, transparency and program quality in project locations.
The post holder is to ensure that project activities are in line with the Logical Framework and relevant guidelines.
- Ensure the information on the physical case files registered under case management are safely and accurately synchronized into the Child Protection Information Management System (CPIMS+) database, and exported from CPIMS on a regular basis;
- Managing and maintaining the CPIMS database to the level of high-quality standard;
- Report results of M&E activities by providing written documentation about progress toward achieving indicators/targets, as appropriate
- Ensure regular update of project’s data on the Country PMERL system and share reports with project team
- Support to ensure that M&E-specific elements of local partner capacity strengthening plans are successfully implemented
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in public health, computer science, statistics or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in information management or monitoring and evaluation role
- Excellent command of the use of Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power BI, etc)
- Prior experience working with CPIMS is an added advantage
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, research, reporting, data quality assessments, data analysis and presentation is also an added advantage
- Strong technical skills, including ability to process and analyse data using one or more statistical software packages (SPSS, STATA, R, etc)
- Excellent English language writing and speaking skills, ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.