Saferworld Head of Funding and Resource Mobilisation Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Saferworld Uganda looking for “Head of Funding and Resource Mobilisation“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before July 10, 2023.
Saferworld is an independent international organisation working to prevent violent conflict and build safer lives. We work with people affected by conflict to improve their safety and sense of security, and conduct wider research and analysis. We use this evidence and learning to improve local, national and international policies and practices that can help build lasting peace. Our priority is people – we believe in a world where everyone can lead peaceful, fulfilling lives, free from fear and insecurity. We work in over 10 countries across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
The Saferworld has published a job vacancy announcement on June 30, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Head of Funding and Resource Mobilisation to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Head of Funding and Resource Mobilisation|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||July 10, 2023|
Saferworld Job Vacancy 2023
- The position will be working directly with a core team of direct reports and liaising with fundraisers deployed across the organisation the Head of Funding and Resource Mobilisation is responsible for both actively shaping the income profile and driving sustainable growth in income in alignment with Saferworld’s Global Strategy. The person will seek to refine the flexibility and diversity of sources of income to resource Saferworld’s ambitious peacebuilding objectives and its commitment to Partner fundraising, while actively promoting cross-organisation collaboration and innovation with colleagues who have fundraising responsibilities.
- This position will suit a candidate ready to embrace our values and vision, able to accelerate new income streams and help secure greater diversification across our funding base. It is an exciting opportunity to play a strategic role in the shaping of the fundraising and resource mobilisation approach taken by Saferworld.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Head of Funding and Resource Mobilisation
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Reporting to: Director of Business Performance
- Management responsibility (if applicable): Six Direct Reports (exact structure of the function will be shaped by the successful candidate)
- Grade and Salary: Grade H (UK £ 56,598 – £ 67,582) and in line with country National Salary Structures
- Contract terms and hours: Open Ended and 37.5 hours per week
Knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- Significant experience as a leader in a funding environment with strong managerial skills across multiple income streams – with proven international experience – and a record of projects funded, including fundraising beyond government / multi-lateral funding.
- Track record of successfully motivating, mentoring and managing a team and working with that team to think laterally and explore contemporary approaches to fundraising in multiple areas.
- Proven experience of identifying and securing new business opportunities in a for-profit / commercial or non-profit/NGO setting, including the raising of both restricted and unrestricted funds.
- An understanding of programme design and development with prior programming experience beneficial.
- A record in confidently developing networks, building alliances and nurturing ideas and relationships with individuals, new collaborators and funders – including avenues for income generation.
- Experience of developing and embedding cross-organisational systems and processes, and analysing performance data.
- Experience of building funding pipelines and of planning and managing budgets, including commercial budgets.
- Specific experience of digital fundraising desirable; experience of bidding for and managing commercial contracts highly desirable.
- A sound knowledge of the UK’s civil society/charity regulatory requirement is desirable
- Membership for affiliation with a professional institutional body is desirable.
How to Apply Saferworld Head of Funding and Resource Mobilisation Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: July 10, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Save the Children Sponsorship Systems Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Fleet Manager Jobs 2023
- AVSI Education (Capacity Building) Specialist Jobs 2023
- AVSI Educational Advisor Jobs 2023
- AVSI Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
- ILO National Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Hope Health Action East Africa Head of Programmes Jobs 2023