Save the Children Finance and Administration Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Save the Children South Sudan looking for “Finance and Administration Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 25th May 2023.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th May 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Administration Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||Finance and Administration Manager|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||25th May 2023|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Summary: Save the Children is seeking a Director of Finance and Administration for an anticipated four-year USAID-funded Support for Accelerated Basic Education (SABE) Activity in South Sudan. This $10million – $25 million activity will expand access to learning opportunities for out-of-school children. This activity will target the 8–15-year-old learners to provide over-age out-of-school children and youth a chance to access an accelerated primary school program that would increase their chance of completing the primary school cycle. The Activity will apply two curricula whose effectiveness has been tested in South Sudan; the Community Girls’ School (CGS) curriculum has been effective in transitioning over-age girls and boys to upper primary classes at primary 5, while the Accelerated Learning Program (ALP) enables over-age boys and girls to complete their primary education in four years instead of eight years.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting or other relevant field; professional qualification in accounting desired.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing finance for USAID-funded projects; in-depth knowledge of USAID financial management rules and regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of US Government rules and regulations including 22 CFR 226.22, CFR-145, and OMB Circulars A-122 and A-133.
- Proven ability to prepare multi-year budgets, donor financial reports and USAID audits.
- Strong analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations.
- Experience as a coach/mentor to train staff and develop financial skills of colleagues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Expert computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Master’s degree finance, business, accounting or other relevant field.
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience in financial management for large and complex programs funded by international donors, including the U.S. Government.
- Strong experience of working within a complex national program in the context of an emergency intervention or in conflict/fragile state contexts.
- Ability and willingness to be very flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes dangerous working circumstances.
- Familiarity with the political, social, and cultural context of South Sudan.
- Personal commitment to gender equality, child rights and social inclusion.
- Job Identification: 1364
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Finance and Administration Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 25th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNMISS Environmental Engineer Jobs 2023
- WFP Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP Strategic Coordination Officer Jobs 2023
- Welthungerhilfe Partnership Expert Jobs 2023
- Welthungerhilfe Nutrition Expert Jobs 2023
- Welthungerhilfe Communications and Advocacy Expert Jobs 2023
- Solidarités International HR-Finance and Logistics Manager Jobs 2023