UNICEF Programme Budget Associate Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Kenya looking for “Programme Budget Associate”.
Applicants with a Completion of secondary education may apply on or before 29 February 2024.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Budget Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: Under the supervision and guidance of the Senior Advisor, Child Protection, Planning & Management, and in collaboration with various colleagues within the CPPT section, POH, and DFAM, the Budget Associate is responsible for executing a broad variety of procedural and specialized contractual, budget and fund monitoring, tracking and analysis, and related tasks for the section requiring in-depth knowledge of UNICEF contractual and budget/finance and administrative procedures, processes and policies.
How can you make a difference?
- Support to guide the section in entering planning budget in VISION and monitor coherence.
- Support PBR submissions as and when needed.
- Support annual work plan budgeting process for the section as well as Strategic Plan, OMP, and MTR submissions for the Section as and when required.
- Maintain and monitor section and unit(s) budget through system generated reports and keep units informed with updated budget status and fund utilization tracking as needed.
- Monitor utilization and ensure timely closure of commitments and prepare monthly detailed KPI analysis for the section.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization is required.
- For this position, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in a relevant field may replace three years of related work experience.
- A master’s degree may replace additional two years.is required.
- A minimum of six years of progressively responsible finance or administrative work experience is required.
- Experience in budget and financial planning, monitoring and management is highly desirable.
- Advanced computer literacy and the ability to effectively use standard office software tools (MS Office, Enterprise database) and other office technology to create documentation, exchange and archive e-mail, and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Programme Budget Associate Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.