TechnoServe Business Advisor Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. TechnoServe South Africa looking for “Business Advisor“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 26th May 2023.
TechnoServe was founded by Ed Bullard in 1968 to help hardworking people in the developing world lift themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty. Ed was captivated by the spirit and character of the Ghanaian people. But he was appalled by the depth of poverty that surrounded him. A businessman, Ed understood that the contrast between this poverty and his own prosperity came not from any innate difference between himself and a poor Ghanaian farmer.
The TechnoServe has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th May 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Business Advisor to be based in Limpopo, South Africa.
|Position||Business Advisor 2|
|Location||Limpopo, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||26th May 2023|
TechnoServe Job Vacancy 2023
Program Background: TechnoServe has been competitively selected by a large South African corporate partner to deliver Enterprise, and Supplier Development program in South Africa. The initiative offers the opportunity to deliver transformative economic change in South Africa by supporting local enterprises to grow their businesses to the next level. The initiative will look to drive broader development across the mining, agricultural, tourism, and retail sectors to support local economic development. Once fully scaled, the initiative aims to support 10,000 jobs across 15 locations in South Africa. This will be a global flagship initiative in proving the impact of shared value initiatives: namely how business can make investments that both deliver value to shareholders and deliver meaningful impact to individuals and communities in their areas of operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, marketing, Development or related discipline
- At least 5-10 years of post-graduate experience within the private sector and/or development spheres
- At least 2 years’ experience running own business
- Experience working in SME development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English and local language)
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of the South Africa economic, social and development context – at provincial level preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills in a multi-cultural environment
- The ability to work independently, adhere to strict deadlines, and function effectively as a member of a global team
- Current/ past work/ living in target geography (province) preferred
- Strong commitment and dedication to economic development
- Long-term commitment to the project
- Valid driving license
- Requisition Number: BUSIN003469
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply TechnoServe Business Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEC1006TESER………
The Closing Date: 26th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- World Bank Economist Jobs 2023
- ActionAid International Grants and Compliance Advisor Jobs 2023
- United Nations Secretariat National Information Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Supply Associate Jobs 2023
- WHO Epidemiologist and Disease Modelling Specialist Jobs 2023
- United Nations Secretariat Associate Public Information Officer Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Foundation Phase Initiative Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Early Learning and Development Consultant Jobs 2023