TechnoServe Business Advisor Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. TechnoServe Zambia looking for “Business Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 27th May 2023.
TechnoServe was founded by Ed Bullard in 1968 to help hardworking people in the developing world lift themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty. Ed was captivated by the spirit and character of the Ghanaian people. But he was appalled by the depth of poverty that surrounded him. A businessman, Ed understood that the contrast between this poverty and his own prosperity came not from any innate difference between himself and a poor Ghanaian farmer.
TechnoServe Business Advisor Jobs 2023
The TechnoServe has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th May 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Business Advisor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||27th May 2023|
TechnoServe Job Vacancy 2023
- The BA should manage his/her time effectively and work closely with the senior business advisor (SBA), food technology specialist (FTS) and M&E manager to develop a work plan
- Support the SBA, FTS and volunteer consultants, when required, to ensure high quality deliverables and that all deliverables are delivered in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Work with the M&E manager to develop monitoring and reporting procedures
- The BA should work with the SBA to conduct comprehensive client diagnostics on chosen food processors to ascertain their financial and business health – including financial analysis of revenues, costs and financial statements
- Provide business and financial support to the FTS and SBA in their quest to provide effective technology transfer and capacity building support
- Communicate business advice to clients and TNS staff as deemed necessary in support of program interventions and to support client development – including business plan development
- Develop and sustain trust-based relationships with the clients (and other key industry stakeholders as required)
- Accurately and in a timely manner monitor and prepare all required data towards their operational costs (i.e. transport, phone, etc), monthly timesheet, monthly invoices and other data as required
- The BA should work closely with the program M&E manager to identify the indicators to track and the methodology for tracking and reporting on these
- Familiarize his/her self with the indicators and targets as defined for this program
- Establish a baseline at the start of each engagement – against established indicators
- Develop appropriate tools to monitor and gather the information on a quarterly basis in an efficient and accurate manner and ensure data is made available for reporting on time.
Position in Organization:
- Business Advisor
- Job Category: Programs
- Requisition Number: BUSIN003463
- Posted: May 11, 2023
- Location: Zambia, Lusaka
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in business or related discipline,
- Five years relevant working experience.
How to Apply TechnoServe Business Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEC1006TESER/JobBoard/18180d88-ced0-4361-bd09-d5eef66dab24/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=db6d3731-7393-4f5e-b16c-d659928eec4b
The Closing Date: 27th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.