IRC Health Information Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Health Information Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 10, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on April 28, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Health Information Assistant to be based in Yumbe, Uganda.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Key Activities and Outputs:
- Ensure availability and use of Standard/revised HMIS/HIS data tools at all departments of the health facility.
- Providing guidance on use of the HMIS/HIS data tools to ensure completeness, consistency, and correctness in filling the registers
- Register all patients, classify/tally and summarize the data according to the acceptable reporting formats.
- Promptly provide data on notifiable/integrated disease surveillance and response.
- Prepare and timely submit daily, weekly and monthly data from all facility departments for making reports.
- Provide feedback to the facility staff on health service provision for decision making.
- Enter data into the electronic database.
- Imparting knowledge and skills to staff by organizing CME sessions, mentorships and review meetings on data management.
- Participate in capacity building activities (Trainings, Orientations, Mentorship, meetings etc).
- Adhering to Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req41554
- Job Title: Health Information Assistant
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Yumbe, Uganda
- Diploma or certificate in Medical records and Health Management Information System from a recognized, licensed and accredited institution with at least one year of progressive experience in health record management –Essential.
- Applied Knowledge in use of HMIS/HIS data tools.
- Good Computer skills including Ms Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a busy health setting.
- Ability to completely record, accurately compile and Produce timely reports.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in hardship areas (previous experience in a camp setting will be an added advantage).
- Flexible and able to work with team in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Good standard of spoken and written English Language.
- Ability to speak any of the languages spoken in South Sudan is an added advantage.
How to Apply IRC Health Information Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/41554?c=rescue
The Closing Date: May 10, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IRC Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP National Consultant Jobs 2023
- IOM Head of Programmes and Policy Development Jobs 2023
- WVI Sponsorship Correspondence Assistant Jobs 2023
- WVI Advocacy Research and Policy Specialist Jobs 2023
- WVI Livelihoods Assistant Jobs 2023
- WVI Project Officer – Education Jobs 2023
- WVI Project Officer Health and Nutrition Jobs 2023