UNDP Programme Specialist Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNDP South Sudan looking for “Programme Specialist“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 21st June 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 05th June 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Programme Specialist to be based in Abyei, South Sudan.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Political or Social Sciences, International Development, Conflict Studies or other related social sciences field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience related to peacebuilding and/or conflict management preferably in post-conflict and communities dialogue and peace agreements to promote peace, reconciliation;
- At least 5 years in the field of coordination, project management and technical advisory, preferably in a post-conflict setting;
- Experience in coordinating multi-stake UNDP/UN projects and programmes or multi-project platforms;
- Experience in coordinating working groups, clusters within the larger frame of UN Coordination system;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, conflict analysis, research in peacebuilding, and report writing and presentation.
- Written and Communication, including Computer skills such as MS Office, especially MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in Abyei or post conflict countries.
- Fluency in English Language. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
- Project Management, Procurement Level 2, IPSAS finance, etc.
- Job Identification: 11215
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 21st June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNMISS Facilities Management Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Air Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- NRC Protection Cluster Roving Field Coordination Advisor Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Transport Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Human Rights Officer Jobs 2023
- Relief International BHA Program Manager Jobs 2023
- NRC WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Senior Rule of Law Officer Jobs 2023