UNDP Strategic Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Consultant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNDP Uganda looking for “Strategic Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Consultant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 16, 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on June 10, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Strategic Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Consultant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall supervision of the Country Representative and the Deputy Country Representative, the Strategic Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Specialist will undertake the following tasks:
Support to the implementation of UN Women’s Strategic Partnerships and Resource Mobilisation Strategy 2021-2025:
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge and familiarity with partners and relevant stakeholders including on global trends in development cooperation and aid, resource partner development policies, budgets, systems, and procedures.
- Coordinate engagements with key partners across bilateral and multi-lateral donors, international financial institutions, private sector, regional bodies, foundations, philanthropies, and government institutions.
- Support to the programme team in drafting and packaging proposals and reports to donors.
- Provide technical support towards nurturing new and innovative partnerships.
- Develop and monitor annual priorities, goals, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for partnerships and resource mobilization.
- Design and implementation of effective advocacy strategies and methods for proactive and strategic targeting of partners and donors.
- Support partnership and resource mobilization training to program staff, including the development of tools and products, as needed.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Kampala, UGANDA
- Application Deadline: 16-Jun-23 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 6d 17h 52m
- Additional Category: Gender Equality
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Post Level: National Consultant
- Languages Required: English
- Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 23-Jun-2023
- Duration of Initial Contract: 90 working days
- Expected Duration of Assignment: 90 working days
- Master’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible partnership development experience that combines policy and resource mobilization leadership in gender equality, at the international level, preferably within the UN system, Agencies, Funds and Programs.
- Experience building, maintaining, and managing relationships with strategic partners, governmental institutions and non-profit organizations.
- Experience operating within cross-functional teams and effectively assessing and balancing cross-functional issues or risks.
- Experience in resource mobilization for gender equality programmes is a requirement.
- Experience in leading a team is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
How to Apply UNDP Strategic Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=112809
The Closing Date: June 16, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- RSCE Associate Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- SRHR Alliance Country Director Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Reporting Associate Jobs 2023
- Plan International Education in Emergencies Specialist Jobs 2023
- WVI National Director Jobs 2023
- CRS Procurement Assistant Jobs 2023
- IOM ICT Assistant Jobs 2023
- IOM Senior ICT Assistant Jobs 2023