NRC Administration Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
NRC Kenya looking for “Administration Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 22 December 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 December 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administration Officer to be based in Dadaab, Kenya.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks, and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Ensure proper filing of documents, Implement, and maintain a filing system for all administrational documents according to procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s, in Business Administration and Information Technology and related course
- Training in Health, safety, and security
- Experience in Administrative and IT functions
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Administration Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.