UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNEP Kenya looking for “Administrative Assistant”.
Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 29 December 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 December 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares, processes and follows-up on administrative arrangements and forms related to the official travel of staff.
- Drafts routine correspondence.
- Maintains up-to-date work unit files (both paper and electronic).
- Performs other related administrative duties, as required, e.g., operational travel programme; physical space planning; organizing and coordinating administrative arrangements for seminars, conferences and translations, reporting.
- Assists with the collection and analysis of data as well as preparation of data presentations and reports for information sharing, responding to queries, knowledge management, planning and decision making.
- Assists with visualizations and updating information material such as web pages or brochures.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in administration, finance, travel and/or related area for donor funded projects is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced to three (3) years for candidates who possess a first-level university degree or higher.
- Experience working at United Nations Agencies or similar international organization in administration, finance or travel is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.