UNICEF Chief of Education Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNICEF South Sudan looking for “Chief of Education“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 17th April 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th April 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Chief of Education to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Organizational Context and Purpose for the job: The fundamental mission of UNICEF is to promote the rights of every child, everywhere, in everything the organization does — in programmes, in advocacy and in operations. The equity strategy, emphasizing the most disadvantaged and excluded children and families, translates this commitment to children’s rights into action. For UNICEF, equity means that all children have an opportunity to survive, develop and reach their full potential, without discrimination, bias or favoritism. To the degree that any child has an unequal chance in life — in its social, political, economic, civic and cultural dimensions — her or his rights are violated. There is growing evidence that investing in the health, education and protection of a society’s most disadvantaged citizens — addressing inequity — not only will give all children the opportunity to fulfill their potential but also will lead to sustained growth and stability of countries. This is why the focus on equity is so vital. It accelerates progress towards realizing the human rights of all children, which is the universal mandate of UNICEF, as outlined by the Convention on the Rights of the Child, while also supporting the equitable development of nations.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, economics, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of ten years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education at the international level is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Familiarity/ background with emergency is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Job no: 560916
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Level: P-5
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Chief of Education Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/560916
The Closing Date: 17th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- International Trade Centre SheTrades Consultant Jobs 2023
- NRC Integrated Programme Manager Jobs 2023
- Welthungerhilfe Expert WASH Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Administrative Officer Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Forensic Pathologist Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Human Rights Officer/Transitional Justice Adviser Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Legal Officer/Case Manager Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Security Coordination Officer Jobs 2023