UNICEF Executive Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNICEF Kenya looking for “Executive Manager”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 08 June 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Executive Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
- Support the Regional Director and the office management in setting and perusing key strategic objectives.
- Support the management in prioritizing work in line with these objectives and in communicating strategic priorities to the office’s internal and external counterparts at all levels.
- Analytically review information received by the Regional Director and the management and identify priority matters that need to be urgently addressed, advising on action as appropriate.
- Manage the flow of information to the Regional Director and ensure that appropriate action is taken by responsible section/division/office heads on matters brought to the attention of the Regional Director.
- Draft sensitive and important correspondence on a variety of matters on behalf of the Regional Director.
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree is required in International Relations, Political Science, Public Administration, or another relevant technical field.
- A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of eight years of relevant professional work experience in external relations, public affairs or international development cooperation, preferably within the UN, or in a government institution, NGO.
- Prior experience of working in coordination, planning, or in an executive office will be an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Executive Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.