UNICEF Information Management Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria looking for “Information Management Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 22 June 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Information Management Officer Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 June 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Information Management Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
Under the overall supervision and general guidance of the Child Protection Manager and the Child Protection Manager, Sector Coordination, the incumbent will be responsible for the below-mentioned tasks and outputs:
- Lead gap analyses for the Child Protection AoR based upon agreed data sources, including through verification and support for information disaggregated by age and sex, vulnerable groups and severity scale locations
- Support inter-cluster efforts in generating Cross Sectoral Assessment Needs, Service Mapping, Rapid Assessments, Sitreps and Situation Analysis.
- Provide relevant and up to-date inputs to inform sectoral plans and strategies (HNO/HRP), as well as OCHA and as well sector quarterly bulletins
- Build the capacity of CP AOR members through training and coaching on IM processes including data collection, storage and analysis to inform decision-making, advocacy, dissemination, etc.
- Assist in formulating and providing regular inputs to OCHA sitreps.
- A first level university degree (Bachelor’s) in Information Systems/Information Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Management, Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Formal training in sector information management is an advantage.
- Minimum two (2) years of similar work experience in Information Management preferably with NNGOs/INGOs and/or the UN is required.
- Experience in major emergency response relevant to the sector is highly desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Information Management Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.