UNICEF Research Intern Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Zambia looking for “Research Intern“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 17th March 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 3rd March 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Research Intern to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a Difference:
- The objective of the research internship is to strengthen national survey support, strengthen government knowledge management systems, and support evidence generation, advocacy and use across the UNICEF Zambia country office. Under the guidance of Social Policy Specialist, Data & Evidence, the intern will support;
- Support processes for national surveys and evidence generation
- Support communication and advocacy of research and evidence
- Support new and innovative knowledge generation and management
Position in Organization:
- Research Intern
- Job no: 559940
- Contract type: Internship
- Duty Station: Lusaka
- Level: Internship
- Location: Zambia
- Categories: Social Policy
- Deadline: 17th March 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in demography, development, public administration or related field.
- At least 1 year work experience, preferably in applied research activities, designing research questions, data collection instruments, data analysis and report writing. Application of multiple research methodologies in previous roles is an advantage.
- Experience working with government or international organisations is an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Research Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/559940
The Closing Date: 17th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.