UNICEF Vaccine Management Consultant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Kenya looking for “Vaccine Management Consultant”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 29 December 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 20 December 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Vaccine Management Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Activities and Tasks:
- Assess COs planning and forecasting of vaccines general for 2024.
- Undertake the review of current vaccines delivery situation against the allocations and 2023 forecast.
- Provide technical assistance to COs to strengthen vaccine stock data management and reporting on the allocations, receipts, consumptions as well as support the Regional Health/Immunization on forecasting and monitoring of vaccine(s) procured. This includes among others, keeping track of technical support requirements raised by countries in the region to facilitate comprehensive response and feedback in a timely manner.
- Build COs capacity on the available dashboards (SD and WHO Dashboards) ensuring efficient use for effective stock monitoring/management of vaccines.
- Advanced university degree in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain Management, Engineering, logistics management, or related area.
- First university degree combined with additional two years relevant professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of advanced university degree.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience at national and international levels in Vaccine management, stock management, program monitoring, working in resource-limited settings, monitoring, and evaluating supply chains, risk management will be an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Vaccine Management Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.