UNHCR Assistant Durable Solutions Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNHCR Kenya looking for “Assistant Durable Solutions Officer”.
Applicants with a Undergraduate degree may apply on or before 17 December 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 December 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Durable Solutions Officer to be based in Dadaab, Kenya.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide counselling to refugees and other persons of concern (POC) to identify the most appropriate durable solution and to enable them to make a well-informed decision.
- Interview candidates for voluntary repatriation and prepare documentation for their return.
- Interview and prepare Resettlement Referral Forms (RRF), in line with Resettlement SOPs.
- Interview candidates for local integration and prepare the appropriate documentation for onward submission to local authorities or partners.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For P1/NOA – 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNHCR Assistant Durable Solutions Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 17 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.