UNODC Programme Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNODC Kenya looking for “Programme Assistant”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 20 May 2023.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will assist the Programme Management Officer (TOC, IT & TP) heading the Programme and assist the Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officers in Kenya with day to day administrative support to programme activities related to countering Transnational Organized Crime and Terrorism in Eastern Africa. Within assigned authority, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide general office assistance; respond to complex information requests and inquiries; review, log and route incoming correspondence; set up and maintain files/records; organize meetings, workshops; handle routine administrative tasks, such as maintaining attendance records, assessing telephone billing, etc.
- Provide guidance/training to new/junior staff.
- Generate a variety of standard statistical and other reports, work orders, etc., using various databases including SAP/Umoja and Profi.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five years of experience in programme or project administration, technical cooperation or related area is required.
- Experience in working with an ERP system is required.
- Experience in working with a talent management system (e.g. Inspira) in the United Nations system or in an international organization is desirable.
- Experience in SAP/Umoja (travel and requisitioning, budget) is desirable.
- Working experience in an international organization or the United Nations system is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Programme Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs