UNOPS Country Portfolio and Grants Analyst Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNOPS Kenya looking for “Country Portfolio and Grants Analyst”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 02 February 2024.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 26 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Portfolio and Grants Analyst to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2024
- Prepare and review grant award requests, draft grant agreements and subsequent amendments, using the approved templates ensuring that all agreements and amendments are constructed and issued in line with UNOPS legal and financial rules and regulations;
- Act as the secretary of the Grant Selection Committee and facilitate the decision-making process of the committee through coordination with Grantees (Primary Recipients/Implementing Partners) and all relevant teams to ensure quality documentation promptly;
- Ensuring that the onboarding of new partners is adapted to the partners’ needs and is aligned with SHF and UNOPS rules and regulations
- Supports to operations team in reviewing grant budgets, and financial reports against approved budgets, to provide critical feedback to the Primary Recipients/Implementing Partners, programme teams, operations and support services, as relevant;
- Verify reporting requirements are adhered to and ensure teams liaise closely with relevant teams in UNOPS and SHF on any delays or other difficulties;
- A master’s degree in political science, international development, social sciences, environment-related sciences, water and sanitation engineering, economics, and business.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a combination of two additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the master’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Project Officer/Analyst with a development organization, public health, or finance institution required;
- Experience in grant management, budgeting, and/or contract management is required;
- Strong computer skills, including internet navigation and office applications (Google Workspace/MS Office); good knowledge in the use of Excel spreadsheets/Google sheets is required;
- Good knowledge of UN contractual and accounting principles and modalities is strongly desirable;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Country Portfolio and Grants Analyst Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.