WFP Investigations Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
WFP Kenya looking for “Investigations Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 05 March 2024.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Investigations Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
WFP Job Vacancy 2024
As an Investigation Officer, you will take part in internal reviews and assessments of received complains and allegations, efficiently plan and undertake complex investigations and prepare comprehensive reports. A large emphasis is placed on coordination of the work of investigative teams, development of policies and procedures, provision of advice on best practices with respect to investigations and guidance/training to other staff.
- Efficiently plan and undertake office and field-based investigations into allegations of violations of policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and applicable rules and regulations.
- Manage the workflow of individual investigation cases within the set timeframes.
- Take part in internal reviews and assessments of received complains and allegations and draw recommendations.
- Prepare reports and ad hoc briefs pertaining to investigations and, based on analysis and findings, make recommendations for corrective actions, improved controls and efficiency of WFP operations.
- Assess the potential for fraud and corruption in operational activities and contribute to formulation of recommendations to senior management.
- University degree in Criminology, Investigations, Law, Audit, Accounting or other related fields. Formal training and/or certification in various law enforcement methodologies/fraud examination or investigation.
- Five years or more of relevant, postgraduate progressively responsible professional experience in conducting criminal or administrative investigations.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Investigations Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 March 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.