WVI Project Officer Resilience and Livelihood Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WVI Uganda looking for “Project Officer Resilience and Livelihood“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 05, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 30, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Officer Resilience and Livelihood to be based in Rakai, Uganda.
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
Quality Planning, Implementation and reporting of Project interventions in line with approved designs and AOPs/ DIPs.
- Support project scheduled assessments, evaluations, monitoring and designs.
- Facilitate and participate in the development of project design documents i.e. AP Area Operation Plans/ Detailed Implementation Plans
- Gather and analyze community perspectives, and prepare annual work plans and cash flows.
- Generate ideas for concept papers and proposal development for non-sponsorship fundraising.
- Mobilize and facilitate the engagements of stakeholders during planning and development meetings, workshops and other fora
- Facilitate and Monitor implementation of planned activities and progress achieved by the project in the Cluster.
- Organize community project and resource mobilization for planned activities
- Integrate cross-cutting themes that include gender, HEA, RC inclusion, disability, DRR, CP, Youth RCs and advocacy
- Integrate with VFU in implementation of joint activities of deepening financial inclusion to the most vulnerable households in the APs through provision of affordable loan funds for S4T groups aimed at improving household incomes for well-being of children and families.
- Evidence of participation in scheduled assessments
- Quality AOP/DIP and budgets are developed and aligned to strategy
- TP plans and budgets that are approved in line with national process and scoring 70% and above on national review committee final results
- Evidence of community issues shared with TPOs to inform concept/proposal development
- Evidence and functionality of sector promoters and HH cluster members
- Evidence of exit strategy reviewed from time to time
- Evidence of cross cutting issues streamlined, implemented and reported on
- Evidence of strengthened collaboration with VFU in provision of financial services to the most vulnerable families with dependent children to improve household incomes
Position in Organization:
- Position: Project Officer Resilience and Livelihood
- Report to: Programme Manager
- Location: Rakai District
- Advert Start Date: 29th May 2023
- Advert End Date: 5th June 2023
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in agriculture/agribusiness or relevant field
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- Computer literate (Ms Word, Excel And Power point)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Community Mobilization and engagement skills
- Report writing skills
- Networking and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate in applicable local language(s)
- Ability to ride a motorcycle is a must
- Computer literate
- Writing and reporting skills
- Workable knowledge and understanding in the project management cycle
- Networking and influencing skills
- Community mobilization and engagement skills
- Willing to stay in rural setting within sub county of operation
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Willing to attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required.
How to Apply WVI Project Officer Resilience and Livelihood Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 05, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WVI Technical Programme Lead – Education Jobs 2023
- WVI Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Accountant Jobs 2023
- GAYO Climate Officer Jobs 2023
- Plan International Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change Jobs 2023
- Chapter Four Accountant Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Nutrition Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Safety and Security Manager Jobs 2023